Should you have any questions regarding shipping, Italian Harvest Customer Service is here to assist you Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. PST. Please call our toll-free number at (866) 408-4457. You may leave a message or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you during operating hours. You are also welcome to place an order over the telephone.
All orders will be fulfilled and shipped within 48 hours after you place your order. Orders will be shipped via UPS anywhere within the United States. Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii are subject to different rates, which will automatically display when you place an order on line. We are unable to ship to P.O. boxes. Italian Harvest will not be responsible for any extra charges that may occur due to incorrect ship-to addresses. Contact our office immediately if you realize a mistake had been made and we will make an adjustment if the order has not yet shipped.
We ship perishable items (such as chocolate) on Monday and Tuesday for arrival Wednesday through Friday. Due to varying weather conditions and distance from California, shipments of perishable items to certain states may require expedited delivery. Perishable items are shipped with ice packs and then placed in an outer box for further protection.
Expedited delivery options are available Monday - Friday for orders within the United States. Saturday and Sunday are not considered delivery days, so please allow time for your order to reach its' destination on the expedited date you prefer. (For example, orders placed on Thursday via 2nd Day Air will arrive on Monday at the earliest). Please call the office if you have questions regarding expedited shipments.
Standard Shipping Charges
Shipping charges are calculated per ship-to address as well as total weight. Shipping rates are determined at the time of check out.
Shipping your Order
Before your order is fully submitted, the UPS Ground Residential shipping fee will appear. Your order will ship from SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA, zip code 94080, therefore the ship date windows below may be exaggerated, depending on the shipping destination. If you decide that you would prefer a faster method of shipping service prior to checking out, you may change the shipping method, and the final total amount will then appear. Below are the descriptions of the different methods of shipping:
- UPS Ground Business: Delivery is up to 5pm local time, Monday through Friday during regular business hours. Please allow 5 to 7 business days for delivery.
- UPS Ground Residential: Delivery is up to 8pm local time, Monday through Friday. Please allow 5 to 7 business days for delivery.
- UPS 3 day Select: For delivery within three business days after ship date by end of business day.
- UPS 2nd Day Air: For delivery within two business days after ship date by end of business day.
- UPS Next Day Air: Next day delivery by 10:30a.m.
- UPS Next Day Saver: Next business day by 3:00pm or 4:30pm to commercial destinations. Shipments to residential locations within the UPS Next Day Saver area are delivered by end of business day. Overnight deliveries are shipped out Monday through Thursday.
Although rare, there are sometimes extraordinary weather conditions that may cause delays in shipments, and Italian Harvest is not responsible for UPS delays.
If you receive an item that has been damaged in transit, you must contact our Italian Harvest Customer Service number (877) 408-4457 within 24 hours, and retain all of the materials that arrived with the shipment. Most likely, we will initiate a claim and reship your order to you.